Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder affecting the joints. The joints become inflamed and swollen. The person experiences pain and stiffness in the affected joints. It is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells start attacking the normal cells and tissues of the body. Homeopathy helps in treating this condition effectively. Homeopathic remedies for rheumatoid arthritis provide quick relief from the symptoms and arrest the progression of the disease.
Causes of Rheumatoid arthritis
The real cause of rheumatoid arthritis is now known. It affects the joints and synovial tissues.
- The risk for rheumatoid arthritis increases in the people of the same family. Genes may get transmitted from the parents to the siblings.
- Smoking is another risk factor that increases the risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis. It is common in smokers, particularly in men.
- Deficiency of vitamin D also increases the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. It is common in people with a deficiency of vitamin D.
Symptoms of Rheumatoid arthritis
Initially, people may not experience any symptoms. It is a slowly progressing disorder. The most common symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Pain and tenderness in the joints
- Swelling and stiffness of the joints for more than six weeks
- Pain and swelling may occur in more than one joint
- The joints of both sides of the body get affected
- Many people also experience fever
- There is a weakness in the limbs and a person feels fatigued
Homeopathic remedies for Rheumatoid arthritis
Homeopathy plays an important role in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Homeopathy addresses the root cause of the problem. Homeopathic remedies for rheumatoid arthritis are safe and do not have any side effects. The different natural homeopathic remedies for rheumatoid arthritis are described below:
Bryonia: It is a useful homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It helps in reducing the inflammation and pain in the joints. This is a useful remedy when a person complains of pain in the joints in cold weather. It helps when a person says that he feels better by rest and pain increases by walking. A person feels very thirsty and drinks a large amount of water at regular intervals of time.
Arnica: This homeopathic medicine helps when a person suffers from chronic arthritis. The person complains of sore feeling all over the body. The pain increases by touching the affected joint. It is useful when the whole body feels bruised.
Calcarea Carb: This particular homeopathic medicine helps when there is a formation of nodes in the affected joints. It is useful when symptoms aggravate in the damp weather. It is useful when pain and soreness increase due to cold and damp weather. This homeopathic remedy is suitable for fat and flabby people.
Rhododendron: This homeopathic remedy is useful when the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis aggravate in the cold season. Generally, the person says that the pain increases in the early morning and remains for a long time.
Causticum: It is an excellent homeopathic remedy for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. It helps when there is a deformation of the joints. The person feels worse in the cold and better in the warm weather. This remedy is suitable for the people who feel best in rainy weather and worse when the weather is clear and dry.
Did you find it helpful ?