Recipe of keto pizza, the easiest pizza one can prepare. It requires 20 minutes to prepare the chewiest, tastiest low carbohydrate pizza. It is simple with keto friendly ingredients which contain low carbohydrate and high fat.
Keto Pizza Recipe
- Cream cheese – 2 ounces
- Mozzarella cheese (shredded) – 12 ounces
- Ground almond flour – 200 g
- Baking powder – 2 tablespoons
- Eggs – 2 (100 g)
- Coconut flour – 2 tablespoons
- Topping choice – shredded cheese, tomato sauce unsweetened.
- Firstly, oven preheated to 350°F. Place a rimmed baking sheet or pizza stone as it preheats.
- In a saucepan, melt the cream cheese over low heat. Add mozzarella until it melts and stir gently.
- Add coconut flour, half of almond flour baking powder and stir so that all the melted cheese absorb the flours.
- Now add rest almond flour and stir gently to combine. Furthermore, turn off the heat when all the ingredients in the pan turn brown in colour. Until all the ingredients incorporated continue to press the dough. Turn off the heat now.
- Now add egg to the dough and mix well to get uniform texture and colour.
- Next, dough placed on a parchment paper and kneaded until it forms a smooth texture with the help of almond flour. Further, divide the dough into two halves and one half is kept aside should cover to prevent drying.
- Roll the dough upto 12 inch round and sprinkle almond flour if it becomes sticky. Moreover, rotate it frequently. To prevent puffing during heating in oven one can use fork to pierce all over.
- Preheat the oven and bake the dough for 7 to 8 minutes until the dough no longer glistens. Crust is removed from the oven. And now the prebaked dough is cooled, covered and frozen for later use. Repeat the same procedure with the remaining piece of dough.
- Lastly, pizza is topped with tomato sauce (unsweetened) and shredded cheese. Place the pizza in oven, bake it until brown edges are seen and cheese is completely melted. Cool it before to slice and serve.
Keto Fathead Pizza Recipe
- Shredded mozzarella cheese : 100 g
- Cream cheese: 25 g
- Egg: 1
- Almond flour: 50 g
- Garlic bread seasoning: 1 teaspoon
- Firstly, add cream cheese and shredded mozzarella to a medium-sized bowl and microwave upto 1 minute.
- Mix the ingredients well and salt and almond flour is added.
- Again mix the ingredients well and for upto 30 seconds keep in microwave.
- Cool the mixture add egg and stir well. Keep this mixture aside for 5 minutes.
- Now roll the dough in between of two parchment paper. Further, press the dough to form circle shape just with wet hands.
- Next, place this in baking tray and for 15 minutes it is kept in oven at 200°C.
- After 15 minutes, remove the tray from the oven and flip the base over.
- Can have favourite toppings with sauce and again place it in oven until the cheese melts completely.
- Lastly, slice it and it is ready to serve.
Keto Egg Pizza
- Eggs – 4
- Shredded cheese, ideally provolone or mozzarella
- Dried oregano – 1 teaspoon
- Unsweetened tomato sauce – 3 tablespoon
- Pepperoni – 1.5 oz
- Olives (if necessary)
- Shredded cheese – 5 oz
- Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
- Leafy greens – 2 oz
- Ground black pepper and sea salt
- Initially, oven preheated to 200°C.
- First prepare the crust. In a medium-sized bowl add cracked eggs and shredded cheese. Stir to combine all the ingredients.
- On the baking sheet spread egg batter and cheese with spatula. Form rectangular or circle shaped pizza. Until the pizza turn golden, baked for 15 minutes in the oven. Lastly, remove it from the oven and let it cool.
- Oven temperature increased to 225° C.
- In next step, spread sprinkle oregano and tomato sauce on the crust. Moreover, topped with pepperoni, cheese and olives.
- Further, bake it for more 10 minutes because pizza turns golden brown colour.
- Finally, can be served along with fresh salad.
Did you find it helpful ?