Keto bread loaf Vegan+Low carb with no eggs
- Coconut flour: 60 g
- Blanched almond flour: 300 g
- Ground psyllium husk: 40 g
- Flaxmeal: 40 g
- Salt: 7 g
- Baking powder: 1 tablespoon
- Apple cider vinegar: 10 ml
- Olive oil: 30 ml
- Lukewarm water (40°C): 480 ml
- Firstly, the oven preheated to 200°C. Pan lined with parchment paper 9×5 inches. Parchment paper is oiled so that the bread does not stick to the pan. Set it aside.
- In the second step take a large bowl and dry ingredients added and mixed thoroughly.
- In the third step add all the liquid ingredients. Combine all the ingredients with a spoon or spatula and for 1-2 minutes knead the dough with hands. At first, we get a very moist batter which gets dried after some time. Completely after 2 minutes batter should easily form a dough. If it is too sticky then add half teaspoon husk and continue kneading for 30 sec more.
- Now check the consistency. The dough should be moist all the time but not sticky because when baked bread also will be moist.
- Further, set the dough aside for 10 minutes so that fiber absorbs all the liquid completely.
- Give the dough different shapes as you like. You can also get around bun on the top of the loaf by giving a cylinder shape to the dough. Make sure it matches the pan length. But we should not flatten the top of loaf or else a dense crumb will be obtained at the last. The bread loaf is light and soft if we keep the round shape at the top.
- To form smooth surfaces rub hands with water and massage. Also, it removes holes on the surface of the bread.
- Put on the fan-bake mode and bake the dough in the middle of the oven for 50-55 minutes.
- Moreover, after completing 50 minutes, the centre of the loaf is pricked with the help of a skewer. It is cooked if a skewer comes out clean. If it is not clean that means the bread is not cooked completely and it is wet inside. Continue baking for more than 30 minutes with a foil paper covered on the loaf pan at 180˚C until it is cooked in the center.
- Use parchment paper to take the bread out.
- Cool it completely for at least 120 minutes to get the best results.
- Further, slice into small slices. Store the slices in airtight containers in the freezer up to 3 months or fridge up to 5 days.
Keto bread in 90 seconds
- Coconut flour: 1 tablespoon
- Egg: 1
- Hazelnut or almond flour: 1 tablespoon
- Olive oil: 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder: ¼ tablespoon
- Pinch salt
- Milk: 1 tablespoon
Additional Ingredients (optional):
- Minced herbs or scallions: 1 tablespoon
- Grated cheese: ¼ cup
- Firstly, whisk coconut flour, egg, nut flour, baking powder, pinch of salt and milk together in a bowl. Add herbs or scallions and cheese, if used, and stir completely to combine.
- Secondly, pour the mixture into a microwave mug and to prevent air bubbles the mixture is tapped firmly at the bottom. The mixture baked for almost 90 minutes at a high temperature in the microwave.
- Further, mug inverted onto a cutting board and the bread sliced into pieces. Cut the bread into half-inch thick in a crosswise manner. In a skillet heat a teaspoon of olive oil over medium-high heat until it shimmers to toast. Add the slices on the oil for 30 sec until the toast is golden brown.
- Eggs: 7
- Butter(melted and cooled): half cup
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoon
- Almond Flour: 2 cups
- Baking powder: 1 teaspoon
- Xanthan gum: half teaspoon
- Sea salt: half teaspoon
- Oven preheated to 175˚C. With the help of cooking spray grease the silicone loaf pan.
- Secondly, for about 3 minutes, blade the eggs in a bowl until it becomes creamy and smooth. Add olive oil and melted butter. Mix all the added ingredients until well combined.
- Furthermore, combine baking powder, almond flour, salt and xanthan gum in a different bowl. Mix well. Moreover, a thick batter has seen after mixing this mixture with egg mixture gradually.
- The batter now poured into a pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- The mixture baked in a preheated oven for 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the mixture at the center comes out clean.
Did you find it helpful ?