Kidney stones refer to the hard deposits formed in the kidneys or urinary tract. They are formed of salts and other minerals. The main function of the kidneys is to filter our blood and remove unwanted salts and minerals. When there is an accumulation of excessive salts and minerals in the urine, they stick together to form the solid masses which vary in shape and size. Many times, if the size of the stones is small it may be passed out in the urine without causing any discomfort, but if the size of the stone is large it can get stuck in the urinary tract and may cause pain and inflammation. Homeopathy medicines for kidney stones work very well and help in controlling the pain. Homeopathy medicines also help to pass out the stones safely.
Causes of Kidney stones
There are some important causes that can increase the risk of developing kidney stones. The factors that increase the risk of kidney stones are:
- Family history: It is one of the most important factors that can increase the risk of developing kidney stones.
- Lack of enough fluids in the body: People who drink less water are prone to suffer from stones.
- Diet: People who eat diets rich in salt, foods rich in calcium and uric acid may suffer from the kidney stones.
- Medications: There are certain medications that increase the risk of developing kidney stones.
Symptoms of Kidney stones
Symptoms may vary from person to person. The symptoms of kidney stones depend on the location of the stone. Some of the common symptoms are:
- Severe pain in the back and side. The pain may radiate to the lower abdomen.
- A person suffering from kidney stones may experience pain during urination
- Dark colored and foul smelling urine may occur due to inflammation
- Continuous urge to urinate
- Fever and chills may occur due to inflammation of the kidneys
- Some patients may complain of nausea and vomiting.
Homeopathy medicines for kidney stones
There are really some very good homeopathic medicines for kidney stones. Homeopathic remedies help to control the symptoms such as the pain and discomfort easily without producing any side effects. Important homeopathy medicines for kidney stones include Berberis Vulgaris, Lycopodium Clavatum, Sarsaparilla Officinalis, Cantharis, and Hydrangea Arborescens.
It is one of the most useful homeopathic medicines for kidney stones. This remedy is useful for the people who suffer from stones in the left kidney. It helps in the treatment of the patients who complain of a sensation as if some urine remaining in the bladder after urination.
This homeopathic medicine is useful for the treatment of kidney stones on the right side. It is useful for the people who suffer from the pain on the right side. It helps to relieve the pain quickly. This remedy also helps the people who suffer from a lot of flatulence in the stomach.
This remedy helps the people who suffer from kidney stone with excessive burning after passing urine. It also helps in the treatment of right-sided kidney stones.
This homeopathic medicine is very useful in the cases where people suffer from the intense burning on passing urine. It gives quick relief from the burning. This remedy also gives quick relief from the pain due to the kidney stones.
This homeopathic medicine is very effective as it helps in breaking the stone. This remedy helps in removing the stone from the bladder and ureter. It is a useful homeopathic medicine when a person has yellow or white deposits in the urine. It helps in relieving the intense pain in the bladder.
In Homeopathy, safe and effective treatment for the kidney stones is possible. You should consult a homeopathic doctor to get rid of the kidney stones without surgery.
Did you find it helpful ?