What are warts?
Warts are raised, rough, hard growths on the skin. It is a viral infection and caused by HPV or human papilloma virus. There are more than 100 strains of HPV. Each strain of the virus is responsible for causing warts in a particular part of the body. A person may get warts from coming in skin contact with the infected person. The warts occur in all shapes and sizes. Homeopathic remedies for warts are safe and effective. The remedies help by boosting up the immune system.
Types of warts
There are different types of warts such as:
- Common warts: These warts occur on fingers and toes.
- Flat warts: These warts occur mostly on face, neck, hands, wrist, and knees. Warts have a flat, smooth top and look pink in color.
- Filiform warts: These occur around mouth, neck, nose, and eyelids.
- Genital warts: These warts develop on genitals and are the most dangerous. These warts increase the risk of cervical cancer in women.
- Plantar warts: Warts that occur on the soles of the feet are called plantar warts. These warts may cause pain and discomfort while walking.
Important warts symptoms are:
- Look like small, fleshy, grainy bumps
- Rough to touch
- The color of the skin changes
- Sometimes irritation or itching may occur
- Some warts bleed on scratching
Homeopathic remedies for warts
There are numerous homeopathic remedies for warts. Homeopathy offers the best and safe treatment for warts. Important remedies are:
It is the best medicine for warts. This is suitable for people who suffer from large warts. It is useful when warts occur on any part of the body. It helps to get rid of the skin dryness. This is also useful for people who suffer from genital warts.
It is another useful remedy for warts. This is suitable for cases when warts are large and jagged. It helps in the treatment of warts occurring on face, lips, nose, and eyelids. This also works for warts occurring on tips of fingers. It also helps in reducing the pain in warts. It is also useful for warts that are large and occur on the head.
3. Nitric Acid
It is a wonderful remedy for warts that bleed. This helps in the treatment of warts that bleed on washing or touching. It also gives relief from itching. This is suitable for people who suffer from pain due to warts. It gives quick relief from the pain.
4. Antimonium Crudum
It is also a wonderful remedy for warts. This is useful for the treatment of plantar warts. It is one of the best remedies when warts occur on soles of feet. This also gives relief from the pain in the soles of the feet that may occur due to warts. It is useful for treating horny warts on the soles of the feet.
It is another remedy that is useful for the treatment of warts on fingers. This helps in the treatment of flat and smooth warts. It also helps in the treatment of warts that occur on the palmar surface of hands.
It is also a wonderful remedy. This is the best remedy when warts occur on the head. It is also useful when a hair fall occurs due to the sensitivity of hair roots and the presence of warts. This also helps to control hair fall easily. This also helps when warts occur on the forehead.
In conclusion, there are many homeopathic remedies for warts. You should consult with a homeopathic doctor for getting the right treatment for warts.
Did you find it helpful ?