What is Trigeminal Neuralgia?
Trigeminal Neuralgia is a nerve disease. A person experiences severe pain along the facial nerve. It is a very painful condition. The trigeminal nerve is one of the twelve cranial nerves. It is divided into three branches. The pain occurs due to the inflammation of the nerve. People take the pain medications to get relief from pain but do not get much relief. Homeopathic remedies for trigeminal neuralgia offer long-lasting results. There are no side effects of homeopathic medicines.
Trigeminal Neuralgia causes
- The real cause of trigeminal neuralgia is not known. However, the pain may occur due to loss of the myelin sheath (a covering of the nerve).
- It may occur due to the compression of the nerve by a blood vessel.
- The pain may occur due to injury to the nerve caused during dental treatment or surgery.
- An injury to the nerve can also cause pain.
- Tumor of the nerve can also cause pain.
Trigeminal Neuralgia symptoms
Important symptoms of trigeminal neuralgia are:
- It is a very painful condition. The pain is sharp and shooting. The pain lasts for a few seconds to a few minutes. It occurs on one side of the face.
- The pain starts suddenly along the angle of the jawline. The pain radiates to the upper jaw, lower jaw, head, cheeks, lips, tongue, and to the chin. The location of the pain differs from person to person.
- The pain increases by brushing, chewing, talking, gargling, touch, and exposure to the draft of cold air.
- Frequent episodes of pain may occur. There is no pain in between the episodes.
Homeopathic remedies for Trigeminal Neuralgia
Trigeminal neuralgia is a chronic problem. Homeopathic remedies for trigeminal neuralgia work on the root cause and improve the structure and function of the nerve. Important homeopathic medicines for trigeminal neuralgia are:
This medicine is suitable for left-sided pain. Therefore, it gives quick relief from the pain located on the left side of the face. It is a useful medicine when a person suffers from violent, tearing, and stitching type of pain.
2. Magnesia Phosphorica
This medicine is suitable for right-sided pain. Therefore, it is a useful for the people who suffer from pain on the right eye. The pain extends to the whole right side of the face. It gives quick relief from the pain.
This medicine is useful when the third branch of the nerve is affected. It is suitable for people who suffer from periodical facial pain. It gives quick relief from the left-sided pain. This is useful for the people in whom pain occurs due to sneezing, talking, and change of weather.
It is a useful medicine for the treatment of facial pain. It is useful for the cases who suffer from violent and shooting pain. This medicine gives quick relief from the pain. It is useful for left-sided pain. This medicine produces long-lasting effects.
5. Hekla Lava
It is an important medicine for the treatment of facial pain. It is useful for the cases when pain occurs after a tooth surgery. This remedy is suitable for the people who experience swelling and violent pain in the jaw. It gives quick relief from the pain.
In conclusion, trigeminal Neuralgia refers to the pain in the trigeminal nerve. It is a very painful condition. Homeopathic remedies for trigeminal neuralgia are safe and offer quick relief from the pain. Consult a homeopathic doctor for getting the right treatment for trigeminal neuralgia.
Did you find it helpful ?