1. Cherry Tomato Avocado Balsamic Vinaigrette With Arugula
This cherry tomato salad is completely loaded with creamy avocado rolled with sharp-flavored balsamic vinaigrette, spicy arugula and cherry tomatoes. It is a very healthy and flavourful side dish. Moreover it is a vegan, soy-free, nut-free, gluten-free.
Tomato salad is nothing but a tasty bunch of tomatoes as the main ingredient with other additional ingredients. It is a very colorful and best salad because of fresh ingredients used like red onion, baby arugula, rainbow cherry tomatoes and creamy chunks of avocado. You also obtain 269kcal calories from this salad.
- Cherry tomatoes
- Balsamic vinegar – 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Red onion
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Sugar free maple syrup – 1 tablespoon
- Fresh basil
- Italian seasoning – 1/2 tablespoon
- Pepper – 1/4 tablespoon
- Pink sea salt – 1/4 tablespoon
- Minced garlic clove – 1
To prepare this delicious and easy breakfast to follow the given procedure below:
- Firstly, wash all the ingredients and cut them into medium-sized pieces suitable for salad. Put all the prepped avocado, fresh basil, red onion, tomatoes and arugula into a large bowl.
- Further, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, fresh garlic, maple syrup, lemon juice. Also add garlic, Italian seasonings, pepper and sea salt into a small bowl. Pour all these dressing over the big bowl containing tomato salad main ingredients. Toss all the ingredients together so that they coat uniformly.
- Moreover, you can garnish the salad with fresh basil. Now the salad is ready to serve immediately. Total time required to prepare this salad is just 15 minutes.
Best tips to make the best tomato salad
- This salad prepared with fresh grape or cherry tomatoes because these tomatoes hold their shape better than small pieces of a larger tomato. If there are no availability of grape or cherry tomatoes then buy the good variety of ripe tomatoes. Because the flavor of this salad depends on the quality of the tomatoes used.
- If this salad used to serve for an event or a party, then one must wait until the last second to add avocados. Serve the tomato salad in a right way because avocados, when added early, will turn a burnt/brown color. Also, squeeze lemon juice on the salad before serving so that at least for few hours lemon juice helps avocado to be a bright green color.
- Next, you can use kale or fresh spinach if you do not like baby arugula leaves. These are the best delicious substitutes.
- Too ripe avocados avoided because you need to maintain the shape of the avocado when you toss the salad, it should not turn into mush.
- Moreover avocado chucks color turns brown and arugula soggy because of the leftover tomato juice. Hence, this salad served fresh and prepared immediately and eaten in one sitting.
2. Curried Tofu Quick Recipe
High protein vegan breakfast curried tofu recipe loaded with onions, peppers, curry flavor and mushrooms. Low-carb, gluten-free and vegan. 118kcal calories can be obtained from this dish.
Preparation of Tofu Scramble
Preparing tofu vegan scramble is very easy. One can make it as simple as possible or loaded. Loading means adding 3-5 different vegetables or could add none. In the same way also both would be very delicious. Also, one can also use this scramble on the top of the toast or can be taken as a tofu breakfast.
- You can select the type of tofu required to you.
- Now free this tofu for 30 minutes.
- Further roast or saute the veggies you want to add to your tofu scramble.
- Tofu is added to the pan and it should be broken with wooden spoon, sauce this tofu for few minutes.
- Lastly, coat the vegan tofu with some seasoning sauce. Cook this for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Garlic powder – half teaspoon
- Curry powder – half teaspoon
- Paprika – 1/4 teaspoon
- Turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin – half teaspoon
- Black salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Water – 1 tablespoon for mixing and
- Garam masala – 1/4 teaspoon
- Sliced mushrooms – 6 oz
- Red pepper diced – 1 large
- Onion diced – 1/2 medium sized
- Vegetable broth – 1 tablespoon
- Pressed and drained organic tofu – 1 block firm and
- Greens ( spinach, dandelion, arugula, kale) chopped roughly – 2 or 3 cups.
- Take a large pan and sauté the vegetable broth with onions for 5 minutes. Add diced red peppers and sliced mushrooms. Cook this for 10 minutes.
- Next push these cooked vegetables to one side of the pan. Now on the other side of the pan put the whole tofu which was pressed and drained. With the help of wooden spatula break the tofu into chunks. Saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Seasoning added on to a small bowl and add enough water which helps to whisk together. Pour the mixture on to the broken tofu and toss until all the pieces are coated. Mix tofu and veggies together.
- Further greens are added, the pan is covered and cooked for 5 minutes or until all the greens wilted. Lastly, serve this dish when hot and toppings with hot sauce and green onions.
Tips for preparing the best vegan tofu scramble
- Firstly press the tofu completely. It becomes squishy tofu vegan scramble if you do not must drain out the water.
- Water can be drained out quickly and with no mess by using paper towels or tofu press.
- While breaking tofu, you must break into smaller and bigger chunks to have texture difference.
- Vegetables loaded tofu scrambles are very tasty and best ones.
- If you need egg-like flavor then you can add black salt to the tofu.
- Lastly, one should be careful when adding vegetables like spinach or mushrooms because they release a lot of watering. Make sure that the pan is drain before adding tofu or it will get mushy
The high protein vegan tofu recipe can be prepared in 10 minutes. Cooking time is 20 minutes, pressing time (tofu) is 30 minutes. So totally it would take 30 minutes to prepare this tofu vegan breakfast.
3. Keto Cracker Recipe
Keto cracker recipe is a gluten-free simple recipe. It is healthy and no dehydrator necessary. Mix all the ingredients and bake for 3 hours in low heat. They contain full of nutrients from the chia seeds, added fats, hemp hearts, flaxseeds and free of refined grains. They contain low net carb and high fiber which is suitable for a keto diet. Total time required to prepare this salad is just 25 minutes. 128kcal calories can be obtained from this recipe.
- Flaxseeds whole – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Toasted sesame seeds – 3 tablespoons
- Chia seeds – 3 tablespoons
- Hemp hearts – 3 tablespoons
- Sea salt – half teaspoon
- Spices or herbs – 3 tablespoons and
- Sunflower seeds – 3 tablespoons
Instructions – 1
- Firstly, the oven is preheated to 200F. With the help of parchment paper line a baking tray.
- In a mixing bowl combine chia seeds and flaxseeds with water. Everything must be mixed well so that the coating is uniform. Then set this for 20 minutes.
- In addition, all the other ingredients are added and mixed well.
- Furthermore, the mixture is spread thinly on the parchment paper lining the baking tray. With the help of spoon spread the mixture evenly and smoothly. Make sure no holes are seen.
- Bake this mixture for 90 minutes and flip the cracker mixture over by using a spatula. It will be still flexible but make sure to keep it together. Also, bake this mixture for another 90 minutes.
Instructions – 2
- Again, after 3 hours of baking crackers in the oven turn it off. But you need to let the cracker stay in the oven because of the warm temperature helps to cook for 20 minutes more.
- Further, remove this mixture from the oven and let it cool completely. Break the crackers into your desired size. Now store these crackers in a sealed container for 5 to 7 days.
- Once the crackers have baked for a total of 3 hours, turn the oven off. But let the crackers stay in the warmed oven to cook further for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let the crackers completely cool. Finally, break into your desired cracker size. Store in a sealed container on the countertop for 5 to 7 days.
Did you find it helpful ?